We at Protocol are partnered with an established college in the East London area. The Childcare and Early Years provision at the college are seeking an experienced IQA for at least the next eight weeks. You will cover STLS, Early Years and Childcare at levels 2 and 3.
You will strive to ensure the standard of verification; documenting, planning and implementing the IQA process.
- Observing assessor performance and providing developmental feedback
- Confirming or challenging assessment decisions when needed
- Supporting assessors and sharing best practice ideas
- Facilitating training and standardisation of assessor practice
- Adhere to all college policies including Safeguarding, Prevent and Equality & Diversity
- Documenting and reporting internal quality assurance monitoring, training and standardisation.
The person & qualifications
- Hold an IQA qualification
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in subject area
- Hold working knowledge of level 2 and 3 Standards for STLS, Early Years and Childcare
- Hold previous IQA experience
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.