Protocol are working with a dynamic College based in East London who are looking for a Systems and Innovation Coordinator to join them across their numerous campuses.
With industry standard facilities and equipment in a dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial environment this is an exciting opportunity for you to help develop the long term vision of a College who invest in their staff whilst surrounding them, in a supporting learning environment.
- Provide support the use of technology for teaching, learning assessment and business support purposes.
- Act as an Information and Learning Technology (ILT) change agent within the College.
- Develop high quality creative and innovative eLearning training, help guides and publicity materials.
- Provide advice and technical support for the maintenance and development of the College e-learning systems, e.g. VLE, eTrackr, Staff Intranet.
The person & qualifications
- A high degree of web literacy, including extensive experience in the use of a range of web development and/or media development software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere, etc.
- You should have the ability to organise, prioritise and schedule work to meet deadlines, have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to apply these when dealing with technical and non-technical staff.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.