Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading training provider in order to recruit for a permanent, full time Care Quality Improvement Lead to be based in the Head Office in North Yorkshire. The main purpose of the role will be to become a crucial part of the teaching and learning department assisting on the effective implementation of quality assurance and improvement techniques.
- Effective implementation of the TSN marking and feedback policy within your academy ensuring consistency across all academy tutors.
- Full ownership and responsibility for the assessment, marking and feedback of learners work within your allocated academy in line with organisational KPIs and expected quality standards.
- Review learning resources as part of standardisation meeting activities with our tutors. From this, suggest possible amends to the resources to our product development team for further review.
- Provide support to new and existing tutors to develop feedback skills and knowledge.
- Contribute to the training and development of the LDA team within the Academy to promote knowledge and understanding of the qualifications and learner journey
- Assist with the risk management of learners and/or partners (when appropriate), providing guidance, support and assessment as required to increase overall achievement rates.
- Carry out scheduled tutor live chats and tutor on call activity for the academy to help and support learner development and progress.
The person & qualifications
- Level 4 Qualification (essential)
- TAQA or equivalent assessing and verification qualifications (essential)
- English and Mathematics at Level 2 (essential)
- Current or previous teaching practitioner (essential)
- Proven experience of implementing outstanding levels of service in a large, complex organisation (essential)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.