Protocol are delighted to be working with one of the largest nationally recognised private training providers in the UK to recruit for a Multi-Skilled Construction Tutor. The Multi-Skilled Construction Tutor is responsible for co-ordinating, designing, delivering and developing a programme(s) of study for a group(s) of learners. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, professional individual qualified in the appropriate disciplines to join a forward thinking organisation to develop and teach on construction multi-skills courses at all levels.
- To develop best practice in learning, teaching and assessment ensuring standardisation and continuity
- To assess learners according to established guidelines
- To act as personal tutor to a group/s of learners and co-ordinate tutorial support, liaising with the Academy Manager
- To be conversant with and participate in activities and developments at regional and national level which are relevant to the post
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required commensurate with the post
The person & qualifications
- Cert Ed/ PGCE or relevant training or teaching qualification
- Minimum of level three qualification within relevant vocational sector
- Assessor Award
- Verifier Award (or willingness to work towards)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.