Protocol are delighted to be working with a large training provider to recruit for a full-time, permanent Project Management Tutor based in London and the surrounding areas. As part of the role, you will deliver teaching and training within Project Management and Management qualifications up to level 5.
- Deliver teaching and training within Project Management, Management and soft-skills.
- Manage a caseload of learners ensuring timely completion through regular contact, review and assessment against national standards
- Excellent use of knowledge and expertise within Project Management in helping and encouraging learners through their programme
The person & qualifications
- Relevant competency within the working environment
- Trainer, or Tutor qualifications
- Equivalent qualifications relevant to Project Management or Management
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.