Protocol is delighted to be working with a London-based education provider in the recruitment of a Programme Leader for Fashion Design. This is a full time permanent position.
The successful candidate will have a teaching qualification and a relevant professional qualification within Fashion Design as well as extensive teaching experience and a proven track record of operating at a similar role.
- Effective line managing, coaching and developing Subject Leaders.
- Promoting innovation in the design, delivery and management of programmes.
- Implementing systems that ensures the sharing of Best Practice.
- Monitoring the Teaching Improvement Plan for programme (lesson observations and improvement initiatives).
- Develop and Implement QIP & SAR.
- Work with programme team to ensure and continually drive the best possible student experience.
- Successful outcome of personalised KPIs.
The person & qualifications
- A relevant professional or specialist qualification within subject/programme area or related (or significant relevant experience)
- A recognised teaching qualification.
- Demonstrable evidence of CPD.
- Effective course and programme management.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry best practice.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.