Protocol are proud to be working in partnership with Sunderland and Northumberland College to recruit for Exams Administrators.
Sunderland College and Northumberland College are a world class provider of education, with several campuses located across the North East. They offer one of the region’s largest range of school leaver, adult and higher education courses.
The quality of the education and support that Sunderland College and Northumberland College provide to their students is paramount. This success has been proven, as the college have been awarded BTEC College of the Year by Pearson, the UK’s largest awarding organisation.
- Accurately process / data entry of examination registrations, entries and claims in accordance with awarding body and college regulations and deadlines and communicate these to all appropriate parties.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with College staff and students and ensure the smooth running of the Examinations process, setting excellent customer service standards.
- Check all student registration and entry data for follow up and resolving any queries.
The person & qualifications
- Level 2 in a Business Administration related qualification and relevant experience
- Literacy and Numeracy to at least level 2
- Evidence of continuous professional development
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.