Protocol are looking for an experienced Engineering Lecturer based in Hatfield. Our client is looking to expand their fantastic HE team with a passionate and hardworking lecturer and are looking to interview as soon as possible, the position is for a visiting lecturer with exciting and flexible opportunities. The Client is the UK’s leading business-facing university. It is innovative and enterprising and challenges individuals and organisations to excel.
- As a Visiting Lecturer you will be expected to lead teaching modules to large numbers of student and research teams.
- Travel across campus to teach
- Teaching and Assessment at Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels
- Assist with lab and practical tutorials
The person & qualifications
- The right candidate must have an Engineering HND or Relevant Degree
- Experience teaching in Higher Education
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: Structural Mechanics, Thermofluid Mechanics, Aerospace Engineering, Engineering Mathematics, Aerodynamics, Aircraft Design, Digital Signal Processing, Automotive Engineering, Electrical Systems, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain or Logistics
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.