Protocol are delighted to be working with a large financial institute to recruit for a Management Information System Assistant Manager for a minimum of 6 months in a full time position based in Leeds.
- Provide analysis of data regarding operations performance and communicate with operational teams and clients to proactively identify required performance reports and trends.
- Deliver robust, timely and insightful MI and reporting that enables key stakeholders to make informed decisions, based on operational insight and robust data.
- Translate technical issues into business focused practical solutions by thoroughly understanding the relationship between business processes and the data model to deliver detailed and accurate analysis.
The person & qualifications
- Experience in a reporting development/design level role.
- Demonstrable track record of having successfully worked within a management information or business intelligence team in an operations support environment.
- Knowledge of MI design principles and concepts with experience of using SQL, SSRS and Excel.
- Understanding of modern BI platforms (Power BI, Qlik, Tableau etc.) and willingness to develop in it.
- Good communication and relationship management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to use information to generate creative solutions to benefit the business.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Proven ability to work with other functions, including cross-divisional to achieve business objectives.
- Innovative thinker with ability to approach problems from different angles in order to resolve.
- Awareness of the FCA, CCA, Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation, procedures and processes.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.