Protocol is delighted to be working with an education provider in the West Midlands to recruit their next Head of MIS.
Reporting to the Director of MIS & Finance, the post holder will be responsible for the data, information and funding integrity through the management of information systems and ensuring of timely delivery of ILR and associated funding returns to achieve full funding compliance and income maximisation.
- To be the key operational lead in ensuring the recording, storage, manipulation and reporting of learner data.
- Advise and provider funding expertise to the Senior Management Team in funding decision making.
- To be responsible for the development, maintenance and management of Management Information Systems.
- Line manage to MIS team and lead by setting clear objectives and targets.
- Ensure the timely submissions of complete and accurate student data and funding returns, adhering to required standards for audit, inspection and external funding agencies.
The person & qualifications
- Extensive technical experience and experience of sector data management, analysis, reporting and compliance.
- Experience of leading, developing and motivating a team.
- Experience of working within a regulated environment, with an understanding of the challenges facing the FE sector.
- Proven track record in high level management and use of data for decision making and getting others to use data.
- Experience of Unit E (desirable).
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of the sector including FE/HE funding mechanisms and methodologies.
- Understanding of awarding body and exams process and regulations (desirable).
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.