Protocol are working with a fantastic East Midlands based college to recruit ESOL Lecturers. As one of the largest further education providers in the country, this college offers a huge range of vocational and academic courses, helping their students find routes into higher education or their dream career. This education powerhouse is looking to bolster its Languages Team by bringing in a candidate to work across four days per week, delivering ESOL classes up-to and inclusive of level Entry Level 3.
We are seeking experiences ESOL individuals who have a passion for teaching and learning as well as being able to offer an array of teaching strategies to cater for individual learner needs.
- Planning and delivering ESOL up to Entry Level 3
- Completing planning and preparation for lessons
- Adhere to all college policies including Safeguarding and Equality and Diversity
- Motivating students to excel in their subject area
- Teaching across four days per week
The person & qualifications
- You must have a recognised teaching qualification
- Have a minimum of a L3 in a relevant subject / degree
- Recent experience of teaching ESOL up to Entry 3 to learners
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.