Protocol are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to play a proactive role in supporting the day to day operations in the Campus of one of the largest providers of Further Education, Higher Education, and Skills Training in the region.
You’ll be providing a comprehensive service covering a range of responsibilities including co-ordination of daily tasks, providing support in emergency situations and generally supporting teaching, learning and assessment opportunities.
You’ll be required to work with others to pursue continuous improvement of College environments within budget constraints to help provide the best possible student experience at all times.
A full-time role, working 37 hours a week until the end of April, if you’re passionate about making a difference to the every day life’s of hard working students and staff then please apply below!
- To carry out safety and security procedures for the Campus and its contents, including the routine and non-routine locking and unlocking of premises and grounds.
- To support management and academic staff in maintaining appropriate standards of student behaviour across college premises and adherence to various college policies (eg ID policy).
- To undertake a range of responsibilities in accordance with the incident management procedures (including evacuation and lockdown) and take immediate action in the event of emergencies such as fire, flood, snow and any other event to ensure operational continuity.
- To carry out porter duties such as the movement of goods and furniture, fixtures and fittings, setting out furniture for meetings, conferences and events. Potential to cover these duties on other campuses, should the need arise, through absence or busy periods.
The person & qualifications
- GCSE’s Maths and English grade 9-4 or above or equivalent.
- First Aid qualified or willingness to undertake.
- Recent relevant experience that could include in a maintenance or security role.
- Self starter able to manage own workload and contribute effectively to team objectives.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.