Protocol are proud to be working in partnership with Sunderland College to recruit for an ESOL Lecturer.
Sunderland College is a world class provider of education, with four campuses located across the city. They offer one of the region’s largest range of school leaver, adult and higher education courses.
The quality of the education and support that Sunderland College provide to their students is paramount. This success has been proven, as the college have been awarded BTEC College of the Year by Pearson, the UK’s largest awarding organisation.
- Planning and delivering ESOL up to Entry Level 3
- Completing planning and preparation for lessons
- Adhere to all college policies including Safeguarding and Equality and Diversity
- Motivating students to excel in their subject area
- Teaching across four days per week
The person & qualifications
- You must have a recognised teaching qualification
- Have a minimum of a L3 in a relevant subject / degree
- Recent experience of teaching Functional Skills Maths and English
- Must be enthusiastic and inspiring to learners
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.