Protocol is delighted to be working with an education provider in West London to recruit to the position of Course Team Leader – Construction.
The post-holder will co-ordinate and develop the curriculum on a range of programmes in Construction, teach across a range of courses in Electrical Installation or Plumbing and provide leadership for a team of Lecturers. You will develop the Commercial work within the section, including tracking of achievement and implementing the Internal Verification process for these programmes.
- To teach across a range of programmes and be responsible for the effective curriculum management of a range or programmes across plumbing, electrical and multi-skills provision.
- Ongoing curriculum development and quality assurance.
- To co-ordinate Work Based Learning provision within the area.
- Making the best use of the team resources including staffing and consumables.
- Gaining maximum funding and income through high levels of enrolment, retention achievement and attendance.
- Liaising with appropriate College staff and external bodies including employers.
The person & qualifications
- A minimum level 3 qualification in Plumbing or Electrical Installation.
- A level 5 teaching qualification.
- An assessing qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of successful teaching in Plumbing or Electrical Installation.
- Experience of leading/supervising a team.
- Some curriculum development/co-ordination experience.
- Ability to plan courses, timetables and work schedules.
- Knowledge and experience of Apprenticeships (desirable).
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.