Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of a new start up, tech focused Training Provider based in the East Midlands. Would you like to be an integral part of something special? Our clients sights are set on becoming the leading digital training provider in the country. With funding secured and an ambitious vision, they are building this business from the ground up – and they want you to be part of it. They are looking for passionate and driven Business Development Managers to join their team.
- Generate and develop business within the technical market
- Work with the business directors in order to greater market and develop the clients brand
- Travel throughout the East Midlands and South Yorkshire being the face of the organisation
The person & qualifications
- Experience in a Business Development position, either within technical development or apprenticeships or ideally, both
- Ability and willingness to travel
- People orientated
- Desire to be a part of the business in its infancy and grow with them
- Adapting to an ever changing landscape
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.