Protocol are proud to be working with a forward-thinking Provider who specialise in Electrical Training and Consultancy who are industry leaders in the electrical field. Our client are looking for passionate, energetic Trainer within Electrical Engineering. The position is based in Redditch and will involve travel potentially throughout the Midlands with flexibility on remote working. The role is full-time, permanent and up to £40,000 + Benefits and Bonuses.
- Devise technical training programs according to organisational requirements.
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda.
- Determine course content according to objectives.
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets, exercises etc).
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually.
- Complete delegate competency assessments individually or as part of a group.
- Be aware and identify any issues relating to delegate safeguarding.
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Observe and evaluate the results of training programs.
- Determine the overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- Develop courses in readiness for external accreditation.
- Comply with external quality assurance procedures and requirements for course accreditations.
The person & qualifications
- Electrical engineering knowledge educated to HNC, HND or Degree Level.
- Teaching competencies or qualifications, or the ability to work towards these.
- Experience working within electrical engineering or automotive sector.
- Be a member of or working towards membership of a registered institute (IET etc)
- Have a full UK or international driving licence.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Good team working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team
- The ability to manage your own workload
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.