Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading Construction based Training Providers with a national footprint in order to recruit for a new, national Head of Education. You will manage all of their centres nationwide (Liverpool to Bristol). You will be joining the senior management team during an exceptional period of growth leading on all academic performance.
- Responsible for all aspects of delivery within the construction academies
- Lead wide scale teams and managing all outcomes
- Report back to the senior leadership team on all aspects of the curriculum
- Maintain and grow the quality of the provision
The person & qualifications
- Entrepreneurial in terms of looking at future growth for the business
- Experience in managing Construction and Stem programmes within either a Further Education or Independent Training Provider
- Experience of managing national team and willingness to travel
- Experience within pre-employment training
- Experience both improving and maintaining quality within numerous provisions
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.