Protocol are currently recruiting with an exciting education provider in the East London area. The college holds strong values of hard work, integrity, and kindness, and are looking to add a permanent MFL (Spanish) Teacher to their team in the new academic year.
- To ensure the potential of all students is fulfilled by planning and delivering stimulating and challenging lessons which meet the needs of all learners.
- To maintain high expectations of students’ behaviour and achievement, and to establish excellent relationships with students.
- To monitor and record the progress of students using Assessment for Learning strategies and in accordance with Academy assessment policies.
- To work under the direction of MFL ( Spanish) Subject Leader to develop the curriculum.
- To ensure the MFL/Spanish classrooms (including our well-equipped laboratories and prep areas) are purposeful, stimulating and safe learning environments
The person & qualifications
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Relevant specialist qualifications and experience in your subject specialism with the ability to teach up to key stage 5, including BTEC (desirable)
- Be able to work under pressure, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Energy, enthusiasm, determination and an insistence on high standards
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.