Protocol are delighted to be working with an innovative and successful College in East London who are looking for an Industry Placement Officer to join them on a full-time basis.
As an Industry Placement Officer within the college, you will be responsible for securing suitable industry placements for students, working closely with the sales team, curriculum teams and other lead sources, including parents to ensure that the work placement (inclusive of industry placement and work experience) is relevant and meaningful, and supports the students’ main area of study.
An award winning Gold standard accreditation College who also hold the Disability To Ticks Symbol, which means they are positive about a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community. As a member of the College team you will have access to a rigorous Staff Learning and Development programme to help enhance your talent and career opportunities.
If you are looking for the next challenge, and feel this role suits your skills, experience and ability, please apply below!
- Secure suitable work placements for students, working closely with the sales team, curriculum teams and other lead sources, including students and parents.
- Responsibility for the end to end process of initial checks, timings and relevant outcomes for students which may include, due diligence, H&S checks and candidate selection and placement.
- Provide employers with students that are ‘work ready’ including overseeing the whole recruitment process from job descriptions to making sure the candidates are assessed and prepared for interview.
- Work alongside Curriculum Teams in the delivery and monitoring of student progress within college and workplace settings.
The person & qualifications
- Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or related qualification to least level 3.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Evidence of providing effective records and monitoring of activity
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and demonstrable presentation skills
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.