Protocol is delighted to be working with a ‘family-run business, operating on the core values of quality, value, service and integrity and is the United Kingdom’.
We are searching for an experienced Pharmacy Services Assistant End-Point Assessor who is able to Hold or be working towards a vocational assessment qualification such as A1 or Highfield Level 3 Award in Undertaking End Point Assessment (training provided upon successful application).
· Must be willing to travel and work away from home if required
· Must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council
· Must be qualified as a Pharmacy Technician with at least 3 years’ experience
· Have relevant experience or currently working within the sector/role and registere with General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
· Able to provide evidence of updated Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to demonstrate practical experience
· Excellent understanding of the standard(s) for the new apprenticeship frameworks, including specific knowledge in the industry area for the standard
· Understanding of regulators’ requirements: Ofqual, SFA, industry bodies
· Hold an IQA assessor award
· Have excellent knowledge and understanding of the pharmacy services assistant Apprenticeship Standard and assessment plan
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.