Protocol is delighted to be working with an education provider in Hampshire in the recruitment to the position of Course Director in Engineering.
The post holder will deliver inclusive, responsive and innovate support to learners in the Engineering department.
- To provide coordination and course tutorship for the Engineering Department’s extensive Apprenticeship, Part time and Higher Level programmes.
- Administrative responsibilities including the tracking, monitoring and recording or learners work and progress, and marking.
The person & qualifications
- A level 5 qualification in an Engineering subject.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching up to and including Level 5.
- The ability to deliver the curriculum creatively with strong independent organisational skills.
- Experience of blended or distance learning study (desirable).
- Familiar with the current issues and challenges within FE.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.