We are recruiting for a Hospitality and Catering Curriculum Team Leader (CTL) to lead on the delivery of a range of programmes, equipping our learners with skills for their future through the delivery of outstanding education and training that inspires them to achieve their potential.
- You will need to be positive and dynamic with the ability to bring the subject matter to life while engaging with a wide variety of learners.
- You should have experience of teaching a range of courses in the areas of Hospitality and Catering, along with the appropriate level professional qualification. It is essential that you can deliver to learners of all levels and abilities, and to use flexible and innovative methods of delivery as required.
- You should also be able to develop effective links with local industry/commerce and promote a positive image of the College.
The person & qualifications
- Assessor and/or teaching qualification.
- Experience within a similar role either in industry or education.
- DBS on the update service or be willing to get a new one.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.