Protocol are proud to be working with an Ofsted rated “Good” Provider who are looking to overcome the challenges of Covid-19 by continuing to support all their learners, employers and staff in these testing times. Our client are seeking to recruit an AEB Business Improvement Techniques Tutor in the Greater Manchester area able to deliver throughout the North-West.
- Delivering BIT to level 3 to Adult learners in Greater Manchester and the North-West if appropriate.
- Deliver the course via Online Learning.
- Keeping updated with learner log books and schemes of work.
- Monthly meetings with your line manager for performance review and potential learner journey improvements that need to be made.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a relevant Teaching qualification.
- Hold an Assessors award (desirable).
- Have a qualification in ICT or ICT focused learning as all work will be delivered remotely through online learning.
- Have experience delivering to adults preferably through AEB approved courses in BIT.
- have experience delivering remotely and via online learning.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.