Protocol are currently recruiting with a long-standing provider of education for a Lecturer for Access to Nursing and Access to Midwifery in the West London area.
Having been around for over 100 years, this client has a wealth of experience and a strong reputation behind it. Recently merged with local institutes to form a successful college group, they have recently been graded by Ofsted as GOOD in June 2016.
- Plans and prepares units, delivers teaching and conducts tutorials and assessments for students within the School.
- to teach anatomy, physiology, study skills and maths for Access to Nursing and Midwifery programmes
- Creates and implements effective learning support material, methods and applications.
- Undertakes induction and sets smart targets for attendance and punctuality ensuring student attendance, retention and progression on courses
The person & qualifications
- Desirable to have a Background in Healthcare
- Must be Educated to degree level in a relevant science based subject area
- Must have a Teaching Qualification
- Must have Working knowledge of the Access to HE curriculum or Foundation Degrees
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.