Protocol are delighted to be working with one of the leading training providers in Early Years in order to recruit for a permanent, full time Childcare Trainer in London and surrounding areas. Our provider are learner centred and as such, the chosen candidate will have to be too. They believe in providing a quality learner journey and going above and beyond for each learner.
- Delivering full Apprenticeships, including Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT to level 2 both remote and face to face delivery.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeships.
- Manage own caseload effectively using e-portfolio to progress learners effectively from start to timely completion.
- Respond to learner and employer queries in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring regular contact is maintained for the full duration of the learner journey and qualification.
- Whenever there is an opportunity, prioritise and use of technology to teach learners – online tools, interactive sessions, webinars, remote learning.
The person & qualifications
- Experience of OFSTED
- Experience of using e-portfolios
- Qualified assessor
- Experience as a trainer/assessor on new standards
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.