Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s most innovative training providers in order to recruit for a Health and Social Care Trainer on a permanent, full time basis. The role will cover the South East of England, supporting learners on anything from Level 2 to Level 5 programmes in the work place.
- Deliver and assess Health and Social Care throughout the South East of England
- Deliver and assess to the high standards set by the provider
- Employ a learner centred approach, having them at the heart of everything you do
- Update learner progress using One File
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching and/or an assessing qualification
- Access to own vehicle
- Willing to undertake substantial travel
- Degree or equivalent within Health and Social Care
- Experience delivering new apprenticeship standards
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.