Protocol is delighted to be working with an Independent Training Provider based in the East Midlands. Offering a range of education and training provision, they work with a vast array of individuals and employers across the East Midlands and beyond to deliver employability and skills programmes through government funded training.
As part of our exciting plans for growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit a range of experienced and credible individuals over the next 12 months, through a series of appointments.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Compliance and Administration Manager to join a niche and ambitious Independent Training Provider.
About the Role
The role will involve assisting in the day to day operations and the administration within our busy office, acting as the first port of call for all inbound enquiries, both over the telephone and face-to-face. The main duties will involve; reception work, call handling, administration, reprographics, data input. Due to the fast pace of the organisational environment, the no two days are the same. It is therefore imperative that the successful candidate is diligent with time management and prioritisation, as well as the ability to be flexible, hardworking and hands on.
Duties and Responsibilities
· To take overall responsibility and accountability of the MIS systems to meet Contractual Requirements
· To input data and information into spreadsheets, databases and other contractual documentation and paperwork
· Process learner documentation to meet contractual deadlines
· Lead responsibility for data entry, data checking and data processing
· To produce reports from MIS systems and spreadsheets on a weekly basis for team meetings and monthly for board meetings
· To provide necessary reports as and when required to other departments of the business and management as required
· To liaise with colleagues and obtain relevant information in order to process learners registrations and certification through awarding bodies
· Lead responsibility for the accurate processing of claims
· Maintaining timely and accurate records of a range of data and information sources
· Accurately closing and storing learner records securely, both physically and digitally
· Maintaining reliable and accurate learner records (electronic and paper based)
· Provide day to day feedback to other departments, noting specific targets and checkpoints regarding data, documentation and finance
· Support Office Management functions, through administration, clerical and financial activities, as well as ensuring excellent customer service through supporting in meeting and greeting customers, face-to-face and over the phone as a receptionist and call handler, ensuring excellent customer service throughout
· Provide excellent IAG service with both external and internal clients/customers
· To support with the internal and external audit process within the organisation
· To support with the planning and preparation for external and internal audit
· Ensure that training premises are well presented and meet company requirements
· Filing and general day to day office administration and clerical duties
· To support all delivery staff, managers and Directors, as and when required in general admin duties such as photocopying and preparation of resources
· Ad hoc duties as required by Directors
Experience & Skills
· Experience of managing and working in an office function with customer service focus
· Administration and clerical
· Compliance (advantageous)
· IT literate – including data entry, data analysis
· Committed to continuous improvement – personal and organisational
· Analysis and evaluation of detailed information
· Working within tight deadlines
· Preparing and presenting information
· Working in a change environment
· Tenacious and results driven
· Detail oriented but also able to see the bigger picture
· Team orientated
· Organised and structured, remaining focused on priorities
· Preparing information in report format
· Comfortable under pressure
· Strong communication skills
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.