Protocol are working with a large FE Provider based in the heart of the home counties! The provider is extremely proud of the college, with over 3000 full time students in a full range of subject areas. Their key values are quality, innovation, accountability, integrity, sustainability and FUN! The college are seeking employees to help with continued growth.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a temporary basis as a Motor Vehicle lecturer. This role will be to teaching and assess within a specialist construction and engineering campus. This facility is furnished with Fully equipped mechatronics lab covering manufacturing, hydraulics & pneumatics, industrial controls and industrial robots and many other features.
- Teach on a range of programmes in the relevant subject area, including City & Guilds.
- Deliver motor vehicle units at entry level up to level 3
- Prepare schemes of work, lesson plans and resource materials for teaching programmes.
- Teaching about 14 hours per week
- Motivating students to excel in their subject area
The person & qualifications
- You must have a recognised teaching qualification
- Have a minimum of a L3 in a relevant subject / degree
- Recent experience of teaching Motor Vehicle units from entry level – Level 2
- Must be enthusiastic and inspiring to learners
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.