Protocol are currently working with a client based South Yorkshire to provide an experienced work based learning coach specialising in Engineering, to provide specialist advice and support for the delivery of work based learning, apprenticeship and employer liaison at the University and in the work place, ensuring support for the development and implementation of relevant progress review systems and processes.
- Knowledge and experience of apprenticeships and sector specific understanding of skills challenges and industry behaviours.
- Experience of coaching, mentoring, training or equivalent including providing advice and guidance to employers.
- Experience and/or qualifications of practice or training in a relevant discipline Engineering
- Proficient in the use of e-portfolios
- Experience of leading operational activities in a relevant area/ function and/ or acting as a point of escalation
- Experience of organising, supporting and delivering events/ projects
- Working effectively in an environment of complex regulations and procedures (e.g. data protection regulations and in particular with regard to ESFA funding rules compliance)
- Role is currently being run remotely however in time it is desired to make this is a face to face role depending on the restrictions around Covid-19
- Due to the above, it is desired that applicants have their own vehicle and can visit students at their places of work in South Yorkshire.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.