Capital Talent Box are the onsite agency of choice at West London College. Launched in summer 2020 to serve the college’s recruitment needs, its key aim is to provide quality agency associates to be part of the college’s continuing success.
You will be responsible for coordinating the Inclusive Learning learner support provision. You
will ensure that all learners needs are identified and they are supported to achieve their
aspirations, while ensuring safeguarding and wellbeing needs are met within the Inclusive
- To take responsibility for assessing, advising and supporting students with SEND.
- To deputise for the Team Manager as required
- To develop resources and advise staff on relevant issues with supporting learners with SEND.
- To lead on the induction of permanent and agency staff.
- To deliver relevant training to staff in IL department.
- To line manage and coordinate the daily organisation/activities of Learning Support Assistants.
- To identify medical needs of learners and lead on the systems and procedures for storing and recording of medication.
- To have a comprehensive understanding of funding for learners with disabilities.
- To ensure the safeguarding and health and well being of learners.
What we are looking for:
You will be a self starter with the ability to coach and mentor a team whilst bringing exceptional knowledge and experience in assisting our learners to succeed in their chosen subjects.
Be a part of the future at West London College, apply now!
The legal bit
CTB promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with CTB. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all CTB assignments. All positions advertised by CTB comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.