Protocol are delighted to be working with a leading Construction Training Provider. They are looking for a qualified, quality industry professional to join their team as a Multi Skilled Construction Tutor in Sheffield.
This is an exciting role to work in an environment where continued professional development is encouraged, and career progression is possible for the right candidate.
- Develop learning, teaching and assessment ensuring standardisation and continuity.
- Assess learners according to established guidelines.
- Design, develop and monitor resources for learner use.
- Act as personal tutor to a group/s of learners and co-ordinate tutorial support liaising with Head of Academies.
- Provide accurate current feedback on progress and outcomes to managers and students.
- Complete documentation, appropriate records of learner performance and administration associated.
- Continuous professional development as appropriate and directed.
- Uphold and promote policies and procedures, including the Equality & Diversity and Health & Safety policies and procedures and attend training as requested.
- Comply with safeguarding policy and practices and attend training as requested.
- Keep up to date, so far as necessary, for the efficient executing of the job, with new legislation, procedures and techniques and attend relevant mandatory training.
The person & qualifications
- Training or teaching qualification
- Minimum of level three qualification within relevant vocational sector (brickwork, carpentry and joiner and/or painting and decorating)
- Assessor Award
- Verifier Award (or willingness to work towards)
- English and Maths to at least level 2
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.