A leading national apprenticeship provider with ambitious 2021 expansion plans are looking to expand their team by bringing in a new “Business, Management and Leadership Trainer” to manage a portfolio of around 40 apprentices across the UK. Initially this role will be remote due to the current government guidance, however there may be a need to travel across the UK depending on the needs of the learners. There is however a plan to recruit someone to work beside you to start early/mid next year which will mean the patch will be split into a North/South area.
You will need to approach the role with an enthusiastic attitude and a desire to positively impact the learning and development of all apprentices.
Business and Management Trainer – £28,000-£30,000 + Car allowance – Ideally located in the Midlands as nationwide travel needed, however not a requirement
- Delivering full training and support learners to achieve Business, management and leadership qualifications
- Guide and support learners along with their employers in the effective pursuit of their qualifications
- Developing a high quality Individual Learning Plans for the learner that creates personalised learning experience
- Manage a caseload of around 40 learners, providing customised high-quality delivery of knowledge
- Ensuring a professional approach to deliver a robust manor to current apprenticeship frameworks/standards
- Working closely with the Apprenticeship Delivery Manager, and the Head of Curriculum and Quality and pursue opportunities for growth by developing high quality online learning products for continually excellent apprenticeship development.
- Managing a flexible workload to ensure teaching standards are always maintained, even when reacting to a fast changing environment
The person & qualifications
- You will have a strong understanding of current apprenticeship frameworks and standards
- You will be willing and available for nationwide travel when needed
- You must have relevant training qualifications, ideally within Business and Management up to lvl5
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.