Protocol are pleased to be working with a College based in Lancashire to recruit a creative Marketing Executive (Events) to join the team on a full time, permanent basis, in order to help shape the College’s virtual event delivery.
The ideal candidate will have experience of coordinating event projects and a good understanding of what makes an engaging event, both online and offline. They will be a creative coordinator, being able to lead digital projects such as the development of video content to support the event delivery. They will be able to work effectively with digital experts/agencies in order to develop online platforms for virtual event experiences. Being an excellent communicator with strong writing skills, the Marketing Executive will be able to produce content and materials to promote events and will be skilled in delivering campaigns to drive event signs ups and ensure data capture. The candidate may be required to travel to other sites.
The main duties include:
- Play a lead role in the delivery of both virtual and on-site (where possible) events ensuring a positive user experience
- Effectively manage a responsive Events Calendar
- Produce materials for events
- Be responsible for leading projects to build content for a virtual environment and improve user experience e.g. video content, virtual tours, live streaming etc
- Evaluate the effectiveness of virtual events, against objectives (using analytics)
- Working with the broader Marketing team, lead an advertising and communications plan to drive traffic to our events and promote the College brand
- Engage key staff and curriculum teams with event delivery, sharing creative ideas to improve our events and supporting them with resource and material delivery.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree level qualification in a relevant subject area.
- Professional qualification in Marketing, such as CIM (Highly Desirable)
- Experience of delivering virtual event projects
- Campaign delivery experience
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills with good attention to detail
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.