South Staffordshire College are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Plumbing Lecturer to be based at their Rodbaston Campus
This is a full time & permanent role
The salary on this role is excellent – reflecting the colleges desire to continue with their recent significant improvements by hiring only the best and most dedicated tutors & Support staff out there. Is that you? Apply today and Protocol will give you a call to take your application further.
Why work with South Staffordshire College?
- They are officially the best college in the West Midlands for apprenticeship achievement and well above the national average
- All their campuses are really easy to get to, by public and college transport
- You get to make the most of great facilities – with their Animal Zone, Wedge art gallery, motor vehicle workshop, restaurants, fully equipped music recording studios, salons, collaborative and inspiring learning spaces, gym and a new investment into Agricultural Technology
- They work in partnership with some of the best employers
- They’ve invested in the most cutting edge technology, Google Apps for Education (G Suite) including GMail and cloud storage for every student
- The successful applicant will be required to prepare, deliver, and assess various aspects of Plumbing programmes for apprentices and full-time learners.
- To manage the learning process by creating an appropriate environment, plan and structure learning activities, communicate effectively and review the learning process with learners.
The person & qualifications
- To be considered for this role, you will need to hold a relevant teaching qualification or be working towards one (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed), together with a minimum level 3 qualification in plumbing area. You should have recent experience in Plumbing and if you have an assessor and/or verifier award this would be considered advantageous.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion