Protocol are delighted to be working with a leading, niche training provider based in the East Midlands in order to recruit for their newly created Quality Manager position. Our client, who are Ofsted grade 2 have an exceptional reputation for their quality over quantity approach and putting the learner first. As well as being the Oftsed nominee you will also lead on the Compliance, working with the curriculum leaders and Operations Director.
- Provide a monthly quality performance report to the Board of Directors with a breakdown of key actions to address any identified areas of under-performance / areas for performance improvement.
- Provide an organisational overview of quality
- Facilitate standardisation sessions with tutors ensuring EPA, OFSTED, ESFA and company quality objectives are achieved
- Contribute to the education and training activities of the organisation as deemed appropriate
- Assist in the preparation of teaching/learning support materials and platforms
- Participate in the development of apprenticeship standards and other curricula in line with existing and emerging industrial / technological developments
- Lead on External Inspections of our teaching and learning and take on Centre Nominee role
- Lead on External Audits of our data and provision
- Manage the effective quality of provision, including monitoring staff performance and skill levels
- Manage the process of monitoring of students’ performance / progress and work with our learning platform champions to ensure of its ongoing development to support our provision
- Performance manage, develop, observe, motivate and support a team of tutors to deliver high quality teaching & learning, coaching and assessment
The person & qualifications
- Previous experience as an Ofsted nominee
- IQA and teaching qualifications
- People management experience would be a bonus
- Willingness to travel as and when required
- Team player who has the learner at heart
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.