Protocol are working with a leading FE College based in the West London area. It is a very well-established College graded as “Outstanding” by Ofsted. The College’s students are at the heart of what they do, and their priority is to prepare all their learners for the future. The excellent staff and facilities ensure that they provide a well-rounded learning experience to students to help them reach their full potential. Last year over 800 students from the A-Level and Vocational Courses went on to study at top universities.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a permanent basis as an Electrical Installation Course Team Leader starting ASAP
- Participate in open evenings and recruitment activities to ensure that potential applicants and students receive accurate information and guidance.
- To promote the College apprenticeship provision, manage employer relations and improve employer satisfaction in WBL against agreed targets
- Teach on a range of programmes including the Level 3 Apprenticeship delivery, including both practical and theory sessions, primarily Electrical Installation. (The role will involve teaching approximately 21 hours per week. Teaching hours are calculated on an annualised basis).
- To take an active part in the appraisal and mentoring processes.
- Level 3 qualification in Electrical Installation
- An advanced level teaching qualification for the FE sector, e.g. DET, PGCE or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of successful teaching in Electrical Installation
- Ability to plan courses, timetables and work schedules
- Knowledge and experience of Apprenticeships
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.