Protocol is delighted to be working with an education provider in Somerset to recruit to the permanent position of Curriculum Manager (Early Years/Health & Social Care).
The post-holder will be responsible for the design and implementation of whole curriculum area which covers Further Education, Higher Education & Work Based Learning
- Line management responsibility
- Performance management
- Budget responsibility
- Quality assurance and improvement
The person & qualifications
- Relevant vocational qualification in at least one of the subject areas within this curriculum at level 3 or higher
- Teaching qualification
- Level 2 English and Maths
- Knowledge of current developments across vocational, technical and apprenticeship provision
- Ability to demonstrate successful leadership of diverse curriculum teams
- Ability to develop an understanding of the usage of data to monitor and improve performance
- Experience of curriculum management
- Evidence of effective budgeting and the management of staff performance (desirable)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.