Protocol are proud to be working with a leading provider seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing Tutor on a full-time basis.
Job Summary :
The prime role of a Tutor within our organisation is to support the progress and development of learners throughout the lifetime of their involvement with us. This will include working closely with learners, to understand their needs and structure an appropriate learning programme; with employers, to ensure that their needs as a paying customer are identified and met; and with internal colleagues to develop programme materials and content. Our delivery is a blended learning approach with a current high dependency on remote and online learning. Tutors will report directly to their Head of Department.
You will be responsible for the coaching and development of our Digital Marketing School learners (Level 3 to 6) through the Apprenticeship Standards Programme. You will deliver coaching sessions and facilitate teaching and learning that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace.
Whilst the role does not require specific formal qualifications it is expected that all candidates will have:
- Qualified to Degree Level in a subject relevant to your department
- Minimum Level 2 / GCSE grade C in English
- Minimum Level 2 / GCSE grade C in Mathematics
- Hold a Teaching Qualification/Assessor/ IQA Qualification.
- Achieved or be working towards a recognised coaching qualification
- Must have minimum 1 years’ teaching/training/coaching experience or similar experiences
- Minimum 4 years experience in a related digital role
- Attention to detail and good report writing skills.
- Have awareness of local and national priorities and an ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical, administrative and organisation skills and great attention to detail.
- Good communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Have the ability to engage constructively with people
- Have the ability to manage a number of competing demands
- Have experience of coaching & mentoring others
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be flexible and adapt to changing circumstances
- Be willing and able to exercise judgement and take risks
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.