Are you looking for immediate work in West London and from a care or support background working with young people?
Capital Talent Box are searching for short notice temporary agency workers for West London College. We need flexible Learning Support workers for short term sickness cover who are readily available for work onsite at the college working as part of a supportive team environment.
Launched in summer 2020 to serve the college’s recruitment needs, our key aim is to provide quality agency associates as part of the college’s continuing success.
You will be a key player in supporting the education of learners with a diagnosis of SEN who need particular help to overcome barriers to learning.
The person & qualifications
- Some previous experience of working as an support worker in an educational setting or in care.
- Demonstrable experience of the ability to understand and support children with developmental difficulty or disability.
- Good English and Maths skills, strong communication skills, patience and a willingness to work with young people.
- To provide learning support for the learner in class or in withdrawal situations, either 1:1 or small groups.
- To develop knowledge of the particular needs of the learner and seek advice from the Senior Learning Support Assistant, class teacher or other agency as required.
- To provide support for learners on a day to day basis in and around the college and in class sessions to help them progress.
- Work with the Head of IL, Senior Learning Support Coordinator and other support staff and use specialist knowledge or experience to develop individual provision plans to achieve independent learning and emotional wellbeing for identified learners.
Get in touch today for further information and to be added to our database.
The legal bit
CTB promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with CTB. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all CTB assignments. All positions advertised by CTB comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.