Protocol are proudly working with a leading provider of education & training in Greater Manchester to recruit for a ESOL Lecturer.
With world class facilities, an innovative approach to learning and links to some of the UKs most significant employers, students and lecturers are given a platform where they can achieve their full potential. It is an exciting time to join this college and help them on their way to an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade.
The successful candidate will be required to work various Part Time hours (timetable tbc) Monday – Friday.
- To plan and prepare lessons
- To mark students work
- To effectively plan, prepare in a timely manner and teach on a range of courses, to mark and assess students work including examinations.
- Provide effective teaching, learning and assessment, real working environments, workshops and external venues as appropriate ensuring resource material and teaching is of a high quality and reflects best practice as measured by retention, attendance, success rates, grades and value added.
- To maximise learner recruitment, retention and success through the provision of an outstanding educational experience which enable learners to maximise their potential.
- To deliver outstanding courses which meet learner needs, use a range of diverse teaching and learning strategies, allow learners to access a comprehensive range of resources and provide comprehensive assessment opportunities.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification
- Must have CELTA/DELTA or TEFL. TESOL is not suitable for this position.
- Experience of teaching learners with additional needs
- Experience of creating and using adapted teaching methods to meet the needs of a diverse range of learners.
- The ability to inspire, motivate and develop the capabilities of learners resulting in the delivery of outcomes.
- Previous experience of teaching ESOL to Adult learners.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.