Protocol are proud to be working with a leading training provider in the West Midlands to recruit for a Employer Engagement Consultant. This is a brand new office based role which will be specialising in working with schools, selling our clients teaching assistant qualifications. The role will need someone that is quality driven and experienced within this sector. The right candidate will be joining an existing team so they will need to be able to work well in a team but also be good at creating relationships with new and existing customers. There is a competitive bonus scheme OTE.
- Develop relationships with employers relevant to the business unit by attending networking events, meetings and other engagement activity.
- Ensure that all compliance paperwork relevant to the apprentices work place and employment is fully completed and compliant
- Seek out opportunities to add commercial value to the academy such as enrolling existing eligible employees onto the apprenticeship
- 100% contract compliance (relating to apprentice employment)
The person & qualifications
- Proven track record in working to and achieving targets
- Ability to develop and manage customer accounts
- Experience of working with 16-18 year olds
- Experience of engaging with employers
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.