We are working with a leading provider of education & training in Greater Manchester to recruit for 2 full-time / permanent postions as a Electrical Installation Trainer/Assessor and a Electrical Installation Lecturer.
With world class facilities, an innovative approach to learning and links to some of the UKs most significant employers, students and lecturers are given a platform where they can achieve their full potential. It is an exciting time to join this newly merged college and help them on their way to an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade.
- Delivering Electrical Installation Level 1-3
- Conduct initial assessments and training needs analyses to identify the learning styles of learners and apprentices within an area of Occupational Competence
- Responsible for planning and delivering innovative programmes of learning, enabling learners to develop their knowledge and practical skills so that they can demonstrate their competence to industry standards
- To carry out regular learner reviews, in required format, to maintain ESFA compliance and to ensure that learners complete their learning programme on or before the planned funding end date.
- Support fellow assessors and conduct verifications
- To assist Apprenticeship Business Development Manager in a range of activities that will contribute to improving curriculum development and excellence
- To update all Apprentice assessments, reviews and training via Outlook Calendar, linked with CRM, to inform short notice Ofsted inspection requirements.
The person & qualifications
- Have previous experience assessing and delivering Electrical Installation Level 1-3
- Hold a relevant assessing qualification (A1, D32/D33, TAQA)
- Hold a Verifier qualification (V1, D34)
- A teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd) is desirable but not essential
- IQA experience is also desired
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.