Protocol are proud to be working exclusively in partnership with an industry-leading and industry-led coding school and tech house.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to help them achieve their ambitions within their apprenticeships division which sits right at the heart of their growth strategy. They are a small, community-driven company and they approach their work with ambition, passion, energy and love.
- Manage relationships with existing clients – businesses who have decided to put their staff on our apprenticeship programmes
- Organise and conduct calls with clients and customers to complete procedures, discuss their needs and their learners’ progress
- Identify sales opportunities for further training courses
- Complete training to understand apprenticeships processes as well as topics such as safeguarding and diversity & inclusion
- Retrieve or complete, organise and file official documentation
- Write documentation to record processes
- Audit employer and learner files to ensure compliance with our policies, and the standards of Ofsted and the ESFA
- Assist tutors and mentors with administrative tasks
- Help ensure that all we do is done in accordance with company values and stated aims, or external regulatory requirements.
- Support the development of the brand and the propagation of the company values at all times both internally and externally.
- Engage in other reasonable duties as required by your line manager
The person & qualifications
- You’re confident speaking to people, and have no qualms about picking up the phone to clients. Perhaps you have a background in account management or lead generation?
- You’re organised, and enjoy taking a methodical and logical approach to tasks
- Attention to detail will be crucial for this role
- We want to meet someone with prior experience performing administrative tasks
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.