Protocol are working with a college based in Shropshire looking to recruit for a Marketing Campaign Coordinator.
This Position will be working on a full time, temporary basis with the potential for the role to lead to a permanent position.
This amazing FE College based in the heart of Shropshire is one of the leading FE College groups within the region. The college offers an exceptionally high performing, advanced level centre for academically motivated students as well as a leading vocational centre. The college has been graded GOOD in all areas of the Further Education departments and OUTSTANDING for the Higher Education delivery across the campuses.
We are looking to recruit the best talent. We want to hear from individuals that are passionate about education, are highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a commitment to learner achievement and success. This is a superb opportunity, offering high job satisfaction and generous benefits!
- To be responsible for initiating and managing particular marketing campaigns to promote aspects of the College’s provision, student recruitment, new funding streams or other College or Government initiatives to help increase the reputation of the College and student recruitment.
- Develop, implement, and manage a targeted Marketing Campaign schedule reflecting the College’s strategic aims and objectives. As well as act responsively to marketing projects and campaigns which arise throughout the year
- Work with wider marketing team to identify communication methods for each campaign, considering a host of current and emerging digital platforms as well including advertising and promotion through literature, website, social media, press, radio and others as appropriate.
The person & qualifications
- Relevant degree or advanced marketing qualification
- An understanding of the market sector requirements
- Knowledge of relevant media channels
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.