We are working with a leading provider of education & training in Greater Manchester to recruit for a Learning Facilitator
With world class facilities, an innovative approach to learning and links to some of the UKs most significant employers, students and lecturers are given a platform where they can achieve their full potential.
It is an exciting time to join this newly merged college and help them on their way to an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade.
- Support young people and adults with additional needs, enabling them to access education and to increase their independence.
- Required to be an active and direct learning helper
- To create an atmosphere for study, to help learners get to their goals
The person & qualifications
- Must have GCSE English and Maths Qualifications
- Must have a Level 2 Learning Support Qualification (or be willing to achieve within 2 years)
- Must have a good understanding of working with learners of mixed abilities, levels and ages
- Have the ability to work effectively across a range of vocational areas.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.