Protocol are working with a well known higher education academic establishment based in the West of London who are currently looking to take on a Lecturer of Business Technology on a permanent basis.
- Based in West London.
- Full time, permanent role.
- You will be teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- You will provide effective academic and pastoral support to students.
- You will support the development of marketing, recruitment, admissions, retention and progression plans and processes.
The person & qualifications
- Doctorate in related field.
- HEA Fellowship.
- Experience teaching in higher education.
What you get in return
- Professional development programme.
- Discount gym membership.
- Generous pension scheme with employer contribution.
- Life Cover.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.