JOB TITLE: Lecturer in Inclusive Learning
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £19.92-£21.73 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS are working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area and are looking for a Lecturer in Inclusive Learning on a full-time temporary basis.
· Delivering employability, personal and social development.
· Learners will range from Pre-entry to Level 1 and present with a range of learning difficulties and disabilities.
· Working with learners that may demonstrate challenging behaviours.
The person & qualifications
· Hold a teaching qualification or be working towards one.
· Hold a Level 2/GCSE in English and Maths.
· Experience of working with SEND.
· Experience Makaton, BSL and alternative communication methods would be desirable.
This role will start asap.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.