Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for Work Placement Officer on a fulltime basis in the London area to organise and support access for students to work experience placements and work related learning
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service, if you do not have this we will help you obtain one.
Salary: Circa £15 p/h
Hours: up to 37 Hours
· seek out and create opportunities for, and promote student attendance at, work placement and work-related learning activities that supports student goals and is integrated into the study programme;
· organise, monitor and administering work placements within campus as well as collaborating across the college and wider group as required;
· maintain current and accurate records of the location of each work placement and employer data;
· establish new placement opportunities to meet student needs in liaison with curriculum staff;
· liaise with students and tutors to ensure students are prepared for placements and that the placements meet the needs of the students and employers as well as ensuring compliance with health, safety and funding requirements;
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted, you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.