We are looking for candidates who have a background in Law and/or Policing, to contribute to the applicable subject area at a university in the Dagenham area.
- Based in East London.
- This University prides itself on caring for it’s students, even offering scholarships to those who lost their jobs during the pandemic.
- Provides classrooms with interactive teaching capabilities.
The successful candidate
- You will be responsible for managing the BA (hons) Law and Practice, BA (hons) Professional Policing and the Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship (PCDA) programmes.
- You will be a positive, adaptable and emotionally intelligent individual who is able to demonstrate an array of academic and administrative skills relating to the management of higher education.
- You will have a good working knowledge of the higher education landscape, ensuring you are able to identify and address how developments within the sector may influence operational practices.
- You will be able to effectively line manage course leaders, as well as support and challenge your team to ensure that a high standard of education is achieved.
A bit about the role
- You will be assigned a profile of courses, and you will be responsible for the successful management of the academic staff working within the relevant areas.
- The role will consist of a mixture of management duties, ensuring all staff are maintaining high teaching standards, as well as contributing to the teaching of learning within your area.
- This role will also require networking with external stakeholders in order to better enrich the student experience.
- This is a permanent role, paying between £40,276 and £49,158 pa.
- This is a site based position, requiring you to be able to attend the campus.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs.
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.