Protocol are delighted to be working with a well-established Training Provider who specialise in education and online-learning solutions. In 2018 Ofsted rated them ‘Good’, demonstrating their dedication to providing outstanding knowledge and skills.
They are currently on the lookout for a temporary Business, Team Leading and Management Trainer to deliver high-quality teaching, learning and assessment of digital apprenticeship standards with a specific focus on Team Leading, Business and Management Standards, to cover a period of 4-6 weeks.
- Deliver full training and support learners to achieve relevant standards. In addition, deliver full training and support learners to achieve English, Maths and ICT qualifications up to Level 2 (where appropriate).
- Development of a high-quality individual Learning Plans for the learner that creates personalised learning to enable the learner to undertake the learner journey and achieve the required learning outcomes.
- Develop resources and materials for apprenticeship framework/standards including high quality ‘Schemes of Work’ and training plans.
- Manage a caseload of learners, providing customised high-quality delivery.
- Visit each Apprentice in the workplace on a regular basis to assess their progress and deliver teaching sessions. You will also carry out remote sessions in between face-to-face visits with learners. Maintain regular contact with learners and deliver high quality learning and development.
- Using ‘Skill Forward’, ‘CognAssist’ and ‘OneFile’, ensure all learner records, progress and reporting are kept up to date and provided in a timely manner to support management reporting and audit requirements.
- Ensure manager is notified of any learners at risk or any issues immediately and withdrawals are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
The person & qualifications
- Sector specific qualifications (at Level 5 or above).
- Teacher training qualification (at Level 3 or above).
- English and Maths qualifications (at Level 2 or above).
- Successful experience of working in the modern training/education sector delivering apprenticeship frameworks/standards.
- Knowledge, skill, and successful track record for the delivery of high-quality teaching, learning and assessment practice which contributes to excellent learner progress and outcomes.
- Experience of using OneFile, CognAssist and Skills Forward software.
- Flexible approach to working hours, may include evenings and weekends.
- Flexible approach to travel and staying in overnight accommodation.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.